Here’s a healthy twist on soft serve.
- 4 cups frozen raspberries (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs. seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk, chilled
- Rainbow Sprinkles (optional)
1) In food processor, combine frozen raspberries, sugar, raspberry jam and vanilla extract. Puree 1 minute or until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
2) With processor running, slowly drizzle in chilled milk. Process 1 1/2 minute or until smooth.
3) Immediately transfer raspberry mixture to pastry bag fitted with star tip. Pipe (or simply scoop if you don’t have a pastry bag) raspberry mixture into 8 dessert cups. Sprinkle with rainbow bits. Serve immediately or freeze, removing 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.